Chevy Cobalt Labs, a robust web site loaded with turbocharged apps and fuel-injected fun.
• User Generated Content Tools like Mod Street: Break out your imagination and the virtual tools — users can design their own tricked-out Cobalt.
• Street Showcase: Users post pics of the modified rides they build and network with other players as they peruse their profiles.
• Tricked or Trashed: Battle for braggin’ rights for the sweetest vote if their concepts are “tricked” or “trashed”.
• Awards and Badges: Users can compete in vanity and racing tournaments as well as collect badges and coin bay taking part in activities through out the site.
• Track Challenge Race: Users can race their customized Cobalt on a variety of unbelievable multiplayer race courses.
• Track Challenge Time Trials Game: Users can grab the time trial version of the Track Challenge and post the game on their own web site or personal MySpace page.
. Promotion included a Facebook version of the game
. The promotional site has become extremely popular and has surpassed the corporate sites of many of GM’s automotive competitors
. The site has received several awards including Adobe Site of the Day, AdTech Award, Gold Communicator Award and Gold W3 Award.